- You or your agency or organization are invited to place a display in our case. This is a great opportunity to share your collection, hobby, services and/or accomplishments with our community. Your display will remain in place for 4 to 6 weeks and you can schedule it whenever is convenient or to promote an upcoming event. Talk to us about scheduling to place your items in our case today. 786-5650
- Don’t forget Warsaw Public Library when you want to remember a loved one with a donation. Attractive book plates can be placed in memorial books or other items.
- Warsaw Public Library provides several new book-on-CD titles every month. We also offer a rotating audio book collection from Pioneer Library System. There are titles appropriate for the whole family along with thrillers and mysteries to make your commute seem a little shorter.
- We are looking for donated copies of old Blast yearbooks. Years we are especially in need of include: 1923-1930,1938, 1942,1943,1946,1948,1955,1956, 1964, 1966, 1968, 1972-1974, 1976,1977, 1979-1982, 1984, 1986,1988, 1990, 1992-1999, 2001-2004.
- If there is a new DVD release you would like to take out of the library, you can put a hold on it with the assistance of library staff, or by using your library card number and pin number on our on-line catalog OWWL, at www.owwl.pls-net.org.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
This and That at Warsaw Public Library: